Natural Guar Gum
Product Code : GUAR - 39
Brand Name : AFG
Ours in an esteemed entity, having rich domain expertise in processing, supplying and exporting Natural Guar Gum. Natural guar is chemically composed of mannose and galactose at an extreme temperature. Known for its rich taste, aroma and flavor, this powder is kept at airtight containers and a cool & dry place so to retain its shelf life as well the chemical properties. Our offered Natural Guar Gum is high in demand in the market for its accurate composition, precise pH value, high liquid viscosity and ability to withstand extreme temperature.
Guar gum is commonly used in Indian homes. Guar gum and its derivatives are globally used in various industries.
- Used as a vegetable for human consumption.
- For cattle feed and as a green manure crop.
- Guar gum is used in dressings, sauces, milk products, and baking mixes as it has almost 8 times the thickening power as cornstarch.
- Guar gum is used in paper manufacturing, textiles, printing, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals, oil drilling, mining as follows.
- In cosmetics industry it is used as thickener in toothpastes, conditioner in shampoos.
- In food industry Guar gum is used as Gelling, viscosifying, thickening, clouding, and binding agent. It is also used for stabilization, emulsification, preservation, water retention, enhancement of water soluble fiber content etc.
- In pharmaceutical industry it is used as binder in tablets.
- Guar gum is also consumed as a dietary fiber.
- In textile industry Guar gum is used in sizing, finishing and printing.
- In paper industry it is used to improved sheet formation, folding and denser surface for printing.
- In oil and gas drilling it is used as well fracturing.