Product Code : GUAR - 7
Brand Name : AFG
Following our inception, we are instrumental in processing, supplying and exporting topnotch quality Goma Guar. We process this guar using fine-grade seeds in strict compliance with international quality norms. Post processing, we keep this powder at airtight containers in a cool and dry place, thus retaining the shelf life as well as the natural aroma & taste. Further, our Goma Guar is highly demanded for accurate composition, high viscosity, lower pH level (between 5-7) and better water solubility.
Guar Gum Application
Guar gum is commonly used in Indian homes. Guar gum and its derivatives are globally used in various industries.
- Used as a vegetable for human consumption.
- For cattle feed and as a green manure crop.
- Guar gum is used in dressings, sauces, milk products, and baking mixes as it has almost 8 times the thickening power as cornstarch.
- Guar gum is used in paper manufacturing, textiles, printing, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals, oil drilling, mining as follows.
- In cosmetics industry it is used as thickener in toothpastes, conditioner in shampoos.
- In food industry Guar gum is used as Gelling, viscosifying, thickening, clouding, and binding agent. It is also used for stabilization, emulsification, preservation, water retention, enhancement of water soluble fiber content etc.
- In pharmaceutical industry it is used as binder in tablets.
- Guar gum is also consumed as a dietary fiber.
- In textile industry Guar gum is used in sizing, finishing and printing.
- In paper industry it is used to improved sheet formation, folding and denser surface for printing.
- In oil and gas drilling it is used as well fracturing.